President's Award 2016, 2017 2018, 2019
Home Sales and Listings (Apr 2020)
• Greater Toronto Area REALTORS® reported 2,975 residential transactions through TRREB’s MLS® System. This result was down by -67% compared to April 2019. Weekday sales remained within a relatively steady range during the month, averaging 130 per day.
• New listings amounted to 6,174 in April 2020 – down on a year-over-year basis by a similar rate compared to sales (-64.1%).
• The average selling price for April 2020 transactions was $821,392 – up by +0.1% compared to the average price of $820,373 reported for April 2019. The semi-detached and townhouse market segments experienced annual average price growth above the rate of inflation. The condominium apartment and detached segments experienced year-over-year price declines on average.
• The trend for the MLS® Home Price Index Composite Benchmark, which had been on an upward trajectory since the beginning of 2019 flattened in April. On a year-over-year basis, the Benchmark was up by 10 per cent.
• The MLS® HPI indices represent prices for typical homes with consistent attributes from one period to the next. The fact that the MLS® HPI was up year-over-year by a greater rate than the average selling price suggests that the share of higher end deals completed in April 2020 versus April 2019 was down.
As a realtor, it is our fiduciary duty to protect the interests of my clients. One of which that I often do is to find out the possible grow-op history of the house that my clients are interested to purchase. This is by far one of the biggest concerns that most home buyers have. I want to share the below links with you to help you to identify a grow-op and the locations of those published grow-op online. If you like the info., please share with your friends and families.
As a realtor, we may refuse to answer this question because it is difficult to fulfill the answers for different buyers. But we must be fair, honest and maintain our intergrity if we choose to answer the concern from buyers. Click here to find out how we can help to address your concerns.